Our team of specialists and technicians are experienced in meeting the requirements of local, national and global clients. We provide a broad range of services to help deliver on sustainability for leather.
Some of the questions we regularly get asked:
- How can I understand what my leather supply chain looks like?
- How should I respond to NGO scrutiny?
- What are the key sustainability risk hotspots and how can I manage these?
- What new sustainable materials are available to me?
- I have waste throughout my supply chain, are there innovative uses for waste to generate value?
- How can I improve animal welfare in my supply chain?
- What consumer trends relating to leather should I be aware of?
- How can I audit my leather supply chain against environmental standards?
- How can I ensure my products are chemically compliant?
- How can I improve my own and my team’s understanding of leather?
You may want to know the answer to one or more of these questions, or to another area entirely. Contact us using the details below to understand how we can help you. today.
Our clients have individual requirements – our approach is meet these with individual answers.