Leather Sustainability – BLC: About Us
Leather Sustainability is delivered by BLC Leather Technology Centre Ltd. (BLC).
BLC are leading experts in the leather industry and have been supporting businesses working with leather for over 95 years. Our customers include major brands and retailers, leather manufacturers and specialist organisations within the leather supply and retail chain.
BLC specialise in delivering sustainable development in the leather supply chain and can help you deliver sustainability within your business through;
- Understanding the risks and opportunities in your leather supply chain
- Knowledge of current trends within the leather industry and what to look out for
- Chemical and material testing to ensure compliance with regulation
- Innovation through material research and development for sustainable new products
- Training courses delivered by leather and sustainability experts
- Identification of risk hotspots in the supply chain through auditing services
- Support with policy development and review
- Benchmarking against your competitors
- Supplying qualified auditors for LWG Environmental Audits, chrome VI audits and more…
Contact Us – Discover the benefit of BLC leather consulting services today
To understand how Leather Sustainability can support the delivery of your sustainability targets or for more information on BLC products and services, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1604 679 999.