Leather supply chain course: For many brands and retailers leather sustainability is of growing importance to customers.
This leather supply chain course covers some of the key aspects of traceability within the leather supply chain in a single day, including traceability, sourcing, leather manufacture, chemical management, environmental impact of leather making and communication with NGOs.
2018 supply chain course course dates
- 3rd April 2018
- 10th July 2018
- 13th November 2018
Key supply chain course topics
- An overview of common leathers types and from which animals
- Traceability and material sources
- An overview of the leather making process
- Chemical management and risks within the process
- Environmental impacts and appropriate stewardship
- NGO activity and the Leather life cycle
Who should attend the 1 Day Sustainability in the Leather Supply Chain course?
Ideal for those who need to have an overview of sustainability such as those new to sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) roles, supply chain managers, marketers, buyers, and decision makers.
What will delegates receive?
All leather supply chain course delegates will receive:
- A complete course manual
- A certificate of attendance
Complete the booking form
You can also book this course online through the BLC Leather Technology Centre Ltd. website.
More leather training and sustainability training courses